I’m a big fan of Gmail and I use Google Apps for my primary email, and I think I have a productive email experience. Google is always adding to their labs with other useful features. But there are still some features missing to make my email experience even more productive. Thankfully, someone created some great extensions that work right in Major Browsers to extend my email experience.
Boomerang can help you:
- Remember to pay bills
- Schedule birthday/holiday notes when you have time to write them
- Make sure you follow up with a sales lead
- Communicate with people in different time zones
- Clear out travel confirmation emails, returning them on the day of your trip
- And lots more!
Rapportive shows you everything about your contacts right inside your inbox.
When You got a mail, Rapportive can help you to known:
- Who is this?
- See their happy smiling face.
- Where are they?
- See if they're nearby, and arrange to meet.
- What do they do?
- See their job, company and LinkedIn profile.
- See their activity in MailChimp and more.
WriteThat.Name detect contacts’ details in your incoming emails, register them automatically to your address book, and update them constantly!
Your personal email assistant keeps all your contacts automatically updated- 100% organized address book, 0% effort!